We are looking for bright and driven graduates from all disciplines to work on exciting projects in our Analyst team.
You will work across a range of healthcare settings to understand requirements, and then collaborate with Software Developers to design new functionality. The role combines aspects of business analysis, systems analysis, and project management.
The variety of projects means that you will always have something new to learn. Your first project could be working on functionality to help a hospital manage patient flow in a busy emergency department. On the next, you could be designing and deploying an app for patients in rural communities in China.
As a Mandarin speaker, you will be utilising your language skills during frequent trips to China whilst also developing other essential skills in the office.
- 2:1 or higher at degree level
- Minimum of A*AA at A-level
- Bilingual Mandarin Chinese and English speaker
- International Equivalents:
- Degree Level
- GPA of 3.5 or above
- A Level
- 39 or above in the International Baccalaureate
- GPA of 4.0 or above
- 560 or above in Gaokao Arts
- 600 or above in Gaokao Science